Taking care of Wally owners.
To buy a Wally yacht is to choose the ultimate expression of the yachting lifestyle. And in doing so, you become part of our very select family. As an owner, Wally's team of seasoned professionals stands squarely behind you, ready to provide exceptional levels of support no matter where you are in the world, or when you need it.
We don't let our people down. Whether it is delivering a part, undertaking unscheduled maintenance or planning an ambitious refit, our team is here to help you. It is their single desire to get your yacht back to sea as soon as possible, so that you can continue to enjoy the very pinnacle of style and quality that every Wally yacht represents.
In this way, you know that you can maximise the value of every precious moment you spend aboard your Wally, experiencing the unalloyed pleasure of the sea with complete confidence. From our family to yours: a lifetime of support.
Leveraging the strength and synergy only open to a large industrial group, our parent Ferretti Group is able to offer many services in-house. But Ferretti Group has also developed a range of services with the leading partners in each field, who are exclusively selected for Ferretti Group clients with an offer that is tailored to our yachts.
Drawing on the know-how of Ferretti Group itself, this range of bespoke services includes:
- • Refit, repairs and modifications
- • Tailored technical consultancy
- • Spare parts supply
- • Ferretti Group-certified preventive maintenance plans
- • Ferretti Group-certified planned maintenance management (covering equipment from third-party manufacturers)
- • Training programmes for captains and crews
- • Antifouling
- • Condition surveys
- • Furnishing accessories (linen, tableware, bath accessories, etc)
- • On board services from selected partners (wine / food delivery, weather forecasting and transfer services)
All you need to do is to contact us. We'll take care of the rest.
Phone +377 99 90 53 74